Google announced new version of Google Analytics GA4 on October 14th 2020. In this article we explain how to connect new Google analytics from the existing analytics property.
Here are the steps to enable GA4 or New Google Analytics:
- Login Google Analytics
- Click on Admin
- Find Upgrade to GA4 option under property, Not connected option is available there in Red color
- Find GA4 Property and click on Get Started
- We will get pop up, click on create property (Note: Your data will not loss)
- New Tab will open automatically
- Go to admin then find You have successfully connected your properties.
- Now you can find Connected status in Green color.
- You can explore now GA4 property.
- Once traffic starts, you can see reports.
Google Analytics New Version Dashboard Parameters or Left Navigation:
Debug View Admin