Heading tags are the most important SEO ranking factor. Heading tags are available from H1 to h6. H1 is the most important in the whole article because the heading tag explains the topic and summary of your article.
SEO Friendly Suggestions to use H1, H2 and H3 Tags
H1 tags – It is primarily most important tag when the major search engine Google visited your pages, mostly concentrate on h1 tag Don’t repeat your h1 tag twice per page. You can use only one h1 tag for one page, multiple h1 tags will confuse the search engines about your article heading and Google treats it was keyword stuffing.
H2 Tags – It is secondary important heading for your article. Put your second important heading in h2 tags and you can use multiple times no problem for that.
H3 Tags – If you have more subheadings in your article you can put your sub headings in h3 tags. H3 tags will intimate to search engines the following sub heading are most important. You can use multiple h3 tags per page no problem.
Additional Important SEO Heading Tags Suggestions
- Don’t use your h1 tags same as your meta title
- Don’t use your same h1 tag in multiple pages Google will treat it was duplicate heading tags
- Relevancy is the most important matter for search engines. Make sure your heading tag relevance
- Do not update your repeated keywords in heading tags, avoid keyword stuffing completely
- Do not use heading tags with hidden text
- Do not use same heading tags in multiple pages
- Do not use your heading tags with styled text
Technical Guidelines to Update Heading Tags
Here are heading tag code from h1, h2, h3, h4, h5 and h6.
<h1>Main Heading 1 </h1>
<h4>sub sections 4</h4>
<h5>sub section 5</h5>
Hope the following heading tag information will helpful to you. Let me know is there any missing points, Digital Media role welcomes to your suggestions.