Yesterday 8th March 2020, Telangana Budget 2020-21 was introduced.
The budget was presented by Telangana Finance Minister T. Harish Rao for 2020-21.
Telangana State Budget 2020-21 Highlights:
- 550 crore to the Police Command Control Room
- 5000 crores to the Police Department
- 11,000 crores to 2 BHK Flats
- 14,416 crore to the power sector
- 480 crores for MLA Development Fund
- 6,186 crore to the Department of Health
- 10,421 crore for school education
- 1,723 crore to Higher Education
- 2,650 crore for fee reimbursement
- 14,800 crore to the Municipal Department
- 1,350 crore Kalyana Lakshmi scheme
- 10,000 crore to Greater Hyderabad surrounding areas
- 9,402 crore of proprietary pensions
- 11,054 crore for pending irrigation projects
- 14,00 crores for farmer relative.